Are you looking for more information about what is included in the AdEspresso Elite subscription? You're in the right place! When looking at data in your account, the information is updated once every 10 minutes.
Elite users have access to these essential features:
- Pixel conversion tracking
- Personalized suggestions
- Excel export functionality
- Custom PDF reports
- Import existing campaigns
- Advanced options for experts
- Google analytics integration
- Best practices' templates
- Automated or rule-based optimization
- Data sync for lead generation
- Automatic Page post promotion
- Up to 10 sub-users
- 3hrs dedicated AdEspresso training (3 sessions of 1h each) for you and your co-workers
- and more!
Feel free to keep up with our new updates and releases here.
Your support level is, in the worst-case-scenario, 12 hours. We will be available to help you as soon as possible, but in the meantime please do a quick search in the knowledge base to see if your issue is covered.
Click here to watch the onboarding webinar for a clear demo of how AdEspresso works. You can always reach Support by sending us a message through the widget in the app!
Keep in mind with your Elite account you are entitled to some training on how to use AdEspresso. Contact us to schedule this!
Your billing date is the date you subscribe to AdEspresso and you will be billed for the duration of your subscription on that billing date. As an Elite user, you can spend up to $50,000 USD on Facebook and Google ads through your AdEspresso account every month.
Once you reach your spending limit, your campaigns will continue running but the system will prevent you from creating anything new until you upgrade your subscription or the billing date passes.