If you are having trouble generating impressions or your campaign is not spending money, it can be due to one (or more) common delivery issues, including:
- The spend limit on your ad account has been reached
- Your campaign's budget is too low for the number of running ads
- An ad was disapproved because it does not meet the image to text ratio ad requirement
The first place to check whether your ads have been impacted by any errors or issues is the All Ads page of your campaign. This is where you will find error messages issued by Facebook, or suggestions from AdEspresso.
- Click Your campaigns on the main navigation bar, and then select a campaign from the drop-down menu.
- Click the All ads tab. Errors will be displayed at the top of this page. Red messages are failed delivery checks, and orange messages are recommendations that won't always require action.
- To view the error details for each specific ad, scroll down and click Show # ads below each adset. Under the status column, hover over the error prompt to read the full explanation.
Find a full list of the most common delivery issues and how to fix them in the following guide: https://adespresso.com/blog/facebook-ads-not-delivering/