Sync contact lists from another CRM (customer relationship management platform) to a LinkedIn custom audience in a blink of an eye.
Syncing to LinkedIn is a bit different from other target platforms. Unlike other CRMs, Facebook lead generation forms are not a valid source when LinkedIn is the target. AdEspresso also syncs to LinkedIn audiences every 24 hours, based on the time of creation, as opposed to other integrations which sync every 10 minutes.
To sync lead ad data to a LinkedIn custom audience
- Click Tools on the main navigation bar, and then click Data Sync.
- Enter a name for the sync, and then click Create new sync.
- Select a source for your sync from one of the available CRMs; ActiveCampaign, AWeber, GetResponse, Google Sheets, HubSpot, Infusionsoft, Intercom, MailChimp, Marketo, or Salesforce.
- Click Next in the bottom-right corner.
- Select an account and list from the selected CRM, and then click Next.
- Select LinkedIn as the sync target, and then click Next.
- Enter your LinkedIn credentials (email and password) and then click Sign In to authorize the connection.
- Once signed in, you will have access to your LinkedIn audiences. Select one from the drop-down menu, and then click Next.
- Map the email address field from source to target, and then click Next.
- Review the recap, and then click Save in the bottom-right corner.