When you have a Facebook Page post that is performing well organically, boost it with ad spend to maximize its reach. In AdEspresso you can choose a specific post (or posts) from a list of your Page’s content, and then create a campaign to promote that post.
To promote a specific post
- Click New Campaign on the main navigation bar.
- Give your campaign a name, select the ad account to use, and add any tags if applicable.
- Under What do you want to promote? select the Page tab, and then click Page post.
Tip: If your Page lists a physical address, AdEspresso categorizes it as a Place. If you don’t see a Page tab, select the Place tab instead. They both have the same campaign options.
- Click Proceed.
- Select your Facebook Page from the drop-down, and then click Promote Specific Posts.
- Select one or more specific posts from the drop-down, or search by Post ID.
Posts eligible to boost on Instagram are indicated with an Instagram icon.
Note: Due to a Facebook limitation, AdEspresso retrieves Page posts from the previous three months only. Posts that are older than three months are not eligible for promotion.
- Review the previews of your boosted posts in each placement.
- Optional: If the selected post(s) contains an offsite link, add goal tracking to the boosted post.
- Proceed as usual to set up your campaign audience and budget.