When ad accounts are first connected, all active/running campaigns on the ad account import into AdEspresso. Completed campaigns from the past 3 months are also imported. Imported campaigns do not count towards your AdEspresso plan's spend limit.
In your account settings you can disable or enable automatic importing for any other campaigns that get created outside of AdEspresso.
If you have an Instagram account connected to your Facebook ad account, promoted Instagram post campaigns will also import.
To import Facebook campaigns
- Click Settings in the top-right corner.
- Click the Facebook Ad Accounts tab.
- Toggle the Import active campaigns switch to Yes for each Facebook ad account you want to import campaigns for.
The import can take up to 1 hour before all the campaigns are imported and analytics are correctly synced.
Limitations of imported campaigns
Imported campaigns can be managed alongside the campaigns you create in AdEspresso, but some functionality is not available for them.
- Can't be copied
- Can't be edited, except for scheduling, budgets and bidding actions.
- Don't have the Ads Reporting or Summary tabs
- Don't have the Top Factors widget in the Dashboard tab
- Won't pull data for the Target Summary module in the Report Generator