Carousel ads let you feature up to 10 different products or stories, all with their own images, links, headlines, and descriptions, in the same ad. Carousel ads (also known as multi-product ads) are supported in External Website, Lead Generation, Dynamic Product Ad, Local Awareness, Brand Awareness, Mobile App Install, and Mobile App Engagement campaigns.
To create a carousel ad
- Click New campaign on the main navigation bar and proceed to create your campaign as usual.
- On the Ads Design step (2), select the Carousel ad format. When the Carousel format is selected, the design form updates for you to add your creative elements for each product in the carousel.
- Click Yes or No for Creative Optimization.
- Click No to select the card order yourself. You can add up to 5 cards to your ad with this selection.
- Click Yes to let Facebook optimize for the best elements, and automatically select and order your cards. You can add up to 10 cards to your ad with this selection.
- Click on each card to upload its image, and enter its headline, URL, description and CTA.
- Click Add Item to add more cards.
- Once everything has been uploaded for each card, scroll down and review the entire carousel in the Placement & Previews section.
- Proceed as usual to set your goal tracking, audience and budget.