Lead generation campaigns eliminate friction from the path to conversion. The lead generation ad type includes a contact form right in the ad so you can generate email lists, subscribers, and leads, without asking users to leave their current page. Learn more about lead ads
To create a lead generation campaign
- Click New Campaign on the main navigation bar and proceed to create a campaign as usual.
- Under What do you want to promote? select Lead Generation.
- Click Proceed.
- On the Ads Design step (2), select all the elements of your ad creative. Lead generation ads are supported in carousel (up to 5 images), image, and video formats.
- Select an existing lead generation form, or click Create a new form to build a new one in Facebook's Lead Ads Form Builder.
- Optional: Check the Create Lead Custom Audience box and select a user action to automatically create a custom audience from the leads generated by this campaign.
If you have accepted Facebook's lead ad terms of service with your Facebook Page, and AdEspresso is still prompting you to accept the TOS, save a draft of your campaign and refresh the page. See this article for more troubleshooting details.